Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about TRAILS? Whether you’re an educator, mental health provider, or member of the community, you’ll find helpful information below.
TRAILS Data Commitments
Why and how does TRAILS collect data?
- TRAILS collects data to inform program improvements and help us serve schools better.
- TRAILS data collection is always voluntary.
- TRAILS data is not stored in a way that could be connected to any individual student.
- TRAILS shares aggregate, de-identified data to demonstrate the reach and impact of our program.
- TRAILS never sells data for any purpose or to any entity.
- TRAILS never shares data with people or entities outside of our staff and evaluation and data contractors.
- TRAILS staff and contractors are highly committed to ensuring proper data collection and storage, as well as to ensuring respondent confidentiality.